I got a great deal on these boots after some patience and vigilance on Amazon.I have a very high arch and normally wear an 8 or 8.5 but never a 9. I ordered the Snowvixen in an 8 and I''m glad I didn''t size up. I really like the cognac color and I think these are very cute and classic. The leather feels great and is soft and flexible, and the laces mean that the fit is highly adjustable. The boots take some pulling to get on but they fit with quite a bit of room for my foot. I think these will be great with thick socks this winter.I love these boots! I was on the hunt for a real pair after being disappointed in other boots that "appeared" to be hardcore/warm winter boots but were really just for show and not actually warm or waterproof, so i was SO glad to find these!! They are real deal heavy duty winter boots and they are VERY warm and water proof and sturdy. I''ve had them 2 winters now and they are great! An excellent investment.
Kamik Women''s Snowvixen Insulated Boot
Posted by
Unknown
on Saturday, May 10, 2014
I got a great deal on these boots after some patience and vigilance on Amazon.I have a very high arch and normally wear an 8 or 8.5 but never a 9. I ordered the Snowvixen in an 8 and I''m glad I didn''t size up. I really like the cognac color and I think these are very cute and classic. The leather feels great and is soft and flexible, and the laces mean that the fit is highly adjustable. The boots take some pulling to get on but they fit with quite a bit of room for my foot. I think these will be great with thick socks this winter.I love these boots! I was on the hunt for a real pair after being disappointed in other boots that "appeared" to be hardcore/warm winter boots but were really just for show and not actually warm or waterproof, so i was SO glad to find these!! They are real deal heavy duty winter boots and they are VERY warm and water proof and sturdy. I''ve had them 2 winters now and they are great! An excellent investment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment