
We''re from FL and Flip flops are a staple I think at one point we owned more flip flops than actual shoes!I had them in brown and like that they have some support instead of being completely flat like my other pairs.I can wear them and be walking all day without my feet hurting, I didn''t notice the difference until I got these.Highly recommend, but they do run a little small.I''m a 8-8 1/2 and wear a 9 in this style.

I bought a pair of these about three years ago and I finally wore them out. I wear these almost everyday ten months out of the year. The last pair I had were the light sand color and my dark jeans stained them pretty bad and they showed dirt pretty bad. This time I bought a pair in the the dark brown color and I love them. No staining, they don''t show dirt and they are just as comfy as my last pair.
Buy Rainbow Women''s Westcape Sandals Now
these shoes are great! wasn''t sure what to expect because I have never had a pair of westcape rainbows, but they are amazing, especially for heavy outdoor use in the summer time! so ready to break these in!
Read Best Reviews of Rainbow Women''s Westcape Sandals Here
These are not even close to beng light pink. They are more of a mauve color. I am extremely disappointed.
Want Rainbow Women''s Westcape Sandals Discount?
Great product, comfortable and soft!This flip flop is my favorite.I wear it everywhere, I took it to the beach, camping, and change into it when I leave work.
0 comments:
Post a Comment