That said, for a couple weeks (or months, depending on the winter) each year there is too much snow on the ground for me to wear my normal work shoes or sneakers outdoors without getting extremely wet/cold feet.
For that time period, I own what I''ve always called "casual boots". They''re brown, they''re warm, they''re relatively water-resistant. For the last ten years or so they were a pair of Timberlands. But ten years went on more like 15 years, and the boots got super uncomfortable. But since I only wear them when shoveling snow or commuting in the utter mess, I just tolerated them.
Finally my wife had had enough, and when shopping for boots for the kids she made me try on these Wolverines.
Wow. Wait, they''re like the Timberlands... only comfy?
I now wear them to commute in the snow, to walk around in the mess, to shovel, etc.
And they''re GREAT.
Are they super waterproof? Probably not, but they don''t claim to be. They are water and oil resistant, though my feet have always stayed dry and warm. They''re insulated, they''re REALLY comfortable... and I''m a hard fit, my feet are 10.5 EXTRA WIDE (actually probably I''m 10 6E or something, but nobody makes anything past 4E so I go up a size). These fit GREAT, and are comfortable all day.
Hiking in them is great not that I do a lot of heavy hiking, but I''ve walked everywhere, in and around, up and down, that the city and nearby country have to offer... and these look new, feel great, and seem pretty much indestructible within their parameters (they''re NOT steel toed, they''re NOT heavy-duty).
Also they are LIGHT. I don''t feel tired after walking in them, they don''t weigh 100lb. like some other boots.
And they were $50. So... money well spent!I bought these boots 5 months ago to wear for work and play. I am on my feet for 8+ hours a day on hard surfaces. At first they were very uncomfortable and I thought I had made a mistake buying them. After about a week or so they were "broke in". Now they are incredibly comfortable and my feet feel great even after a long day at work. They are very sharp looking and seem to be of high quality. I am very pleased with Wolverine and I plan on purchasing more of their product in the future.
Buy Wolverine Men''s Fulton Hiking Boot Now
Great boots with ankle support. I have worn these boots hiking and they are great. I''m a big guy and they are perfect in the width as wellRead Best Reviews of Wolverine Men''s Fulton Hiking Boot Here
I bought these last fall before winter set in. I wore them all winter long my feet were dry all winter long and comfortable. after a whole winter in them the soles show little signs of wear. Hope to get a few years out of them When they do wear out and or leak I will for sure buy another pair. Great value for the $ spent.This is a light weight boot that is good for walking for long periods of time.It has a great fit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment