
I started wearing Birkenstocks a couple of years ago and I''ve been hooked ever since. They''re so comfy, especially for walking. They don''t rub or cause blisters like so many other sandals I''ve had. The Sparta style is really cute and more feminine than most other Birks. The only complaint I have is that the thong piece did cause me a little bit of discomfort the first couple times I wore them, but that went away once the shoes were broken in and my toes adjusted to it. The sizing is pretty consistent with other Birkenstocks (runs big), so unless you have wider feet I would suggest going down a size. I''m usually a 9, sometimes 9.5 in women''s shoes and the EU size 39 fits perfectly.

You won''t find many people wearing this particular sandal.It is hard to find this style.It is a vey good looking Birk.The only fault I can mention is that there is this weird tab that sticks out from the part that goes between your toe.It not only blocks a nice pedicure but it can rub and become uncomfortable.
Buy Birkenstock Thong ''''Sparta'''' from Leather in Black with a regular insole Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment