Update:
Per Lucky Brand, they will not guarantee any of their products purchased from Amazon. Quoted from their Customer Service:
"Unfortunately, we''re unable to provide a return or exchange of this item because it was purchased at a third-party wholesale location; we''re sorry for any inconvenience."Warm, comfortable, and has a crepe sole in case it''s necessary to run outside. I re-routed the ties so I can wear them with the sides up to keep my ankles warm.
Buy Lucky Women''s Angeles Slipper Now
This is a wonderful slipper.The fur is so soft and the slipper itself is actually so warm and comfortable.I love them and would recommend them to anyone.
Read Best Reviews of Lucky Women''s Angeles Slipper Here
So comfortable and cute! I bought my actual size and they were tight at first but it didn''t take long to break them in. I would so recommend these slippers.Want Lucky Women''s Angeles Slipper Discount?
These are fantastic slippers. They are soooooooo comfortable and warm. The crepe sole allows them to be worn outside (I have soft sole slippers for indoors) and Aunty has me wear them to work in her wool craft shop, I have red pants and matching fluffy beige sweater. Initially I was apprehensive about the red slippers but everyone who comes into the shop says that they are gorgeous and even I have begun to think the same. They feel so great and seem very well made. I wish that they were also available in pink as Aunty says she would buy them for me to also wear in the shop.Aunty is rapt with Amazon and the service we received also the availability, and has me searching for items for my new wardrobe.
0 comments:
Post a Comment