However, they are definitely wider than normal ''B'' width shoes. I normally wear a 9B and I should have gotten the N for wearing with thin socks.Also, the velcro strap does not allow for much adjustment and is a bit too big but that is a complaint I have with nearly every velcro strap I''ve ever encountered--it''s very limited and I would have preferred a normal buckle strap I could add hole to if needed.Right out of the box this is a cute shoe first day on the feet and no problem with fit.Needed no, make that NO! breaking in.Well made, sturdy and attractive.I bought the suede color inky it is bluish great color with jeans.I will most likely buy this style again.
Buy Rockport Women''s Fisherman Oxford Now
The sandals are attractive and comfortable except for one minor flaw. I notice that another buyer had the same problem. The heels don''t fit well and tend to slip while walking even with the strap pulled tight. Even so, they are a good buy.
Read Best Reviews of Rockport Women''s Fisherman Oxford Here
I love these shoes. They allow for air in hot weather but have enough cover to hold my orthodics. I now have all three colors. The velcro opening is handy too.
Want Rockport Women''s Fisherman Oxford Discount?
This shoes are so confi.So good to go tru airprport security, so easy to removeThis are also good to go shopping .This my second pair.
0 comments:
Post a Comment