Bordello By Pleaser Women''s Teeze-08 Platform Pump

TEEZE-08, 5 3/4'' Heel Polka Dot Maryjane W/Concealed PF(Red Pu-Wht Polka Dots...Pro:Very nice looking shoe, seems well made...I like the sloping angle of the shoe platform...

Con:Am disappointed in the shoe due to their being so small that I couldn''t even get my feet into them!Size 8 bah!The size 8 is more like a size 6...Ridiculous...They need to re-size this line of shoe so you can order a size 8 and get a real size 8...I can''t review how they feel when walking in them because I couldn''t even try them on...The material is very stiff, my only worry is that they may "bite" into my foot in areas, but, with time, I''m sure that problem will go away as the shoes are broken in...The shoes also seem a little narrow looking though I''m not sure if that was due to their being too short (and, therefore, made for a smaller foot)...I plan to order a size 10 once I''m refunded for this purchase (you can''t just switch out for another size) and am hoping they fit right I will review when I get the new size...I think a size 9 will be too small and am hoping a size 10 isn''t too big oh well, the perils of ordering a shoe online w/o being able to try it on first...

I saw a pic of a lady wearing this very shoe on Pinterest & fell in love with it(Amazon''s website pic doesn''t do this shoe justice, the red is much brighter than it appears in the pic).This shoe is absolutely wonderful.I read the reviews & they all seem to say this shoe runs small, so, on the advice of the reviewer''s I went up a full size & shoe was a perfect fit w/no room to spare(I normally wear a 10, but ordered size 11 instead).Amazon''s site says it had a 5 1/2inch heel, but the manufacturer''s(PleaserUSA''s) website indicates the shoe has a 5 3/4inch heel;don''t fret, because the 1inch hidden platform makes it a breeze to walk in.Shoe is very stable & "NOT" wobbly at all.Shoe is very stiff, but I think it helps with stability.Love this shoe so much, I ordered this same shoe in "Black w/white Polka Dots".No buyers remorse w/this shoe at all.Great purchase.

Buy Bordello By Pleaser Women''s Teeze-08 Platform Pump Now

I got a size 8 and usually am a 7. They fit... but barely. I''ll only be using them for video and photo shoots but if you want to go out in these I would say get a size (or two) bigger than you normally do.

They are so friggin'' sexy, though!

Read Best Reviews of Bordello By Pleaser Women''s Teeze-08 Platform Pump Here

The shoes are awesome! I got a size up like other reviews said to do and it was definitely the smart thing to do.They''re very comfortable and structured so you don''t feel like you''ll roll over in them.

Want Bordello By Pleaser Women''s Teeze-08 Platform Pump Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment