Kenneth Cole New York Men''s Bar N Lounge Driver

Kenneth Cole New York Men''s Bar N Lounge Driver, Cognac, 10 M USI usually wear these with straight leg jeans (best choice) and a button down shirt. The name Bar N Lounge really suits them as they ride that line between casual and dressy. The hardware gives it that extra bit of style. They''re sized true and are pretty comfortable.

My husband loves it, very comfortable, very often uses and can be used with different styles of clothing, good buy

Buy Kenneth Cole New York Men''s Bar N Lounge Driver Now



I love these shoes, they are comfortable and stylish. I plan on purchasing another pair in a different color soon. While worth the money!

Read Best Reviews of Kenneth Cole New York Men''s Bar N Lounge Driver Here

Pleasently surprised.

Excellent pair of shoes. Very classy looking with great fit and leather quality.

Ships fast and packaged well.

Higly recommended.

Want Kenneth Cole New York Men''s Bar N Lounge Driver Discount?

I ORDERED THE SUEDE VERSION OF THIS SHOE BUT THEY SENT THE LEATHER ONE (I ALREADY HAD A PAIR LIKE THAT), THE PROBLEM IS THAT I LIVE OUTSEAS AND THE PACKAGE WAS BROUGTH TO ME FOR A PILOT FRIEND AND IT IS VERY COMPLICATE TO RETURN THEM. NOT HAPPY AT ALL

0 comments:

Post a Comment