Ooooohhhh.... sexy shoes!!!Not real comfortable for hours of dancing, but one could easily add some little insoles.And that might help with foot slippage as well.IF you have wide feet, they might be a bit tight.And I think the jewels cut into my toes slightly.
I only wore them once to a Halloween party and now I can''t even remember where I stored them.
Buy Ellie Shoes Women''s 457-Michelle Sandal Now
Estos zapatos se los regale a mi esposa y quedo muy feliz! Llegaron muy prontoa Costa Rica y se ven muy bien
Read Best Reviews of Ellie Shoes Women''s 457-Michelle Sandal Here
This shoe was purchased for a cosplay event in november. It is comfortable and looks even better than the picture. It arrived to me in a timely fashion carefully wrapped in plastic in a box in pristine condition. I would recommend this shoe for individuals looking for a very fancy /flashy shoe/sparkly shoewith a 3.5 inch heel. It would be great for costumes, prom, formal events etc. I was very pleased with this purchase and will most definitely be checking out this sellers merchandise before i go anywhere else for my next event.I bought these for my wedding and even though they are gorgeous, I would not recommend wearing them with a long gown as the rhinestones catch on the fabric and rip it.Work great outside the wedding too, though!
0 comments:
Post a Comment