Boutique 9 Women''s Rumble Ankle Wrap Sandal

Boutique 9 Women''s Rumble Ankle Wrap Sandal,Light Grey,8 M USI ordered these in taupe and they are fantastic! They look like a flesh color and so will go with everything I have.I ordered a 7 ½ as this is my sandal size and they are great (true to size).I only gave them 4 stars because of the horizontal stripes that slightly got my pinky toe. I have since worn them a couple more times and this has no longer been an issue.So I believe it is a break-in thing. I have medium width feet so if you are wide these may not be your type of sandal. The kitten heel is so great and the ankle wrap is wonderful and very attractive it zips right up for easy on/off.I''ve worn them with skinny jeans which looks so fab.I also wore them with a mini skirt and OMG they looked fantastic!!!!!!! I Plan on getting the grey and black because they are versatile and just that pretty.

They are adorable and very comfortable.. goes well with anything and would love to have them in black. You never go wrong with Boutique 9 shoes

Buy Boutique 9 Women''s Rumble Ankle Wrap Sandal Now

These sandals are made of the softest leather. The color is outstanding and versatile, and the heel height is comfortable even the first time I wore them!

Read Best Reviews of Boutique 9 Women''s Rumble Ankle Wrap Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment