Liliana Women''s Limoux-1 Thong Sandal

Liliana Women''s Limoux-1 Thong Sandal,Grey,10 M USSo comfy and cute! I normally wear 7,5 and ordered 8 for this shoes following other reviews.

It perfectly fits me and very comfy, not like other back zipped ones.

Absolutely Loved the Sandals!! Originally Purchased size 8 but they ran short so returned them for an 8.5. Size is better but technically, could have used a size 9 for just a tad bit more room in the front. Was traveling so didn''t want to chance reordering again andnot getting them in time for my trip!They are a Fabulous little bargain (and I had a 20% coupon in addition to the reasonable price)!!I bought both the Black and Grey!! I would recommend to all Shoe Divas!!! cute little novelty sandal to own!!

Buy Liliana Women''s Limoux-1 Thong Sandal Now

I like these sandals very much.They are well made and look good.The only drawback was that I usually wear a 7 1/2 and I ordered that and it was too small.I then ordered the size 8 and it was too small-toes just hit tip of sandal underneat.I then ordered the 8 1/2 and they were perfect.So the sizing is way off, but the price is right and I get so many compliments on them!

Read Best Reviews of Liliana Women''s Limoux-1 Thong Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment