Capelli New York Woven Texture Jelly Thong With Gem Stud On Jelly Wedge Ladies Flip Flop Rose Gold 7

Capelli New York Woven Texture Jelly Thong With Gem Stud On Jelly Wedge Ladies Flip Flop Black 6I purchased these because I have problems wearing a regular flip flop due to back surgery.The wedge allows me to feel more secure.I also love the texture on the soles, it is stimulating an extra benefit I hadn''t thought of.

I love the color of them, I love the feel of them and they wear well... however, on day one... one of the rhinestones broke off without me noticing it until I got home.So, now they look funny with one missing.I can''t wear them.See, I have tattoos on both feet, of scrolls and dots ... they draw attention and then they would see the flip flop with a missing rhinestone!Otherwise I would have given them a 5 star rating.

Buy Capelli New York Woven Texture Jelly Thong With Gem Stud On Jelly Wedge Ladies Flip Flop Rose Gold 7 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment