Clarks Men''s Desert Trooper Lace-Up Boot

Clarks Men''s Desert Trooper Lace-Up Boot,Black,11 M USYes, the title is cliché, but it is true.These boots are comfortable and stylish at a reasonable price.You can''t get better than that.



I have many Clarks and these are just as great as the last pair I bought. A 10-and-a-half is a 10-and-a-half with all their shoes.

Buy Clarks Men''s Desert Trooper Lace-Up Boot Now

these boots create marks whenever you bend. it is absurd. was not thrilled with the white contrast tread sole. over all these were not my ideas of clarks. they fit fine but i will stick with the traditional crepe sole and a recently bought a pair of bushacres that are the same as the original clarks but with a more durable hard sole that are as comfortable as the crepe sole. wore those all winter long. i think these are discounted so much is because it has not been one of clarks greater successes!

PS: if i remember correctly this was the first time i did not have to half size down which seems to be the case in all my clarks and a lot of other clark wearers.

Read Best Reviews of Clarks Men''s Desert Trooper Lace-Up Boot Here

I have had it for about 3 weeks now and wore it for 3-5 days to fully brake them in. Its comfortable like all the other Clarks shoes. I was worried about how it would look with the white soles but the compliments reassured me. This was a pretty good investment considering I bought one for $120 as a gift but the person didnt like it so I returned it. But seeing it for $70 was a steal for me.

Want Clarks Men''s Desert Trooper Lace-Up Boot Discount?

2 things. One, the color names were mixed up. It says tan here but it''s actually brown. I had to order the same shoe twice because of that. Second, these shoes fade in color after a few wears. I wanted them dark brown. But all in all it''s okay I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment