Womens Roman Gladiator Sandals Flats Strappy Shoes 4 Colors

Womens Roman Gladiator Sandals Flats Strappy Shoes 4 ColorsI really like these sandals.I got them for a wedding where the bride asked us to wear silver flat sandals.It''s flattering for my feet, which usually look big when there are lots of straps involved.But these looks really cute!

They aren''t very cushioned though, so your feet will get sore after standing in them for 8 hours... but otherwise they are great!



I needed these to replace some favs I had for years that were similar in style.The soles of the sandal are about the consistancy of cardboard, and it seems to sort of ''flip flip'' on my feet.When they arrived, the strap was already coming unstiched, but since they were so cheap,it probably would have cost me more to ship them back.I wouldn''t use them for walking long distances, as there is no support.EverytimeI put them on, I wonder if they''ll fall apart!I doubt they will last the season.

Buy Womens Roman Gladiator Sandals Flats Strappy Shoes 4 Colors Now

I got these SUPER quick in the mail & they were even better than I expected. I usually wear a size 7-8 (mostly 8 & I have wide feet) and I bought these in a size 7. They fit PERFECT, even on my wide feet! Very comfortable to, no complaints at all on these. I plan on getting these in more colors

Read Best Reviews of Womens Roman Gladiator Sandals Flats Strappy Shoes 4 Colors Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment