Biviel Women''s Bv2923 Sandal

Biviel Women''s Bv2923 Sandal,Ibiza Lampone,38.5 EU/8 M USI''m a big fan of Biviel shoes.The soles are well made and provide solid comfort.The heel height on these is pleasant.Tall enough to look elegant, short enough for casual wear.I have long toes, and this shoe provides a tiny bit more ''toe cleavage'' than I like, but they''re cute.

These sandals were cute for the money.My expectations are low because the price was relatively low.They were pretty comfortable too.Usual excellent shipping from Amazon.

Buy Biviel Women''s Bv2923 Sandal Now

Great looking shoes that can be worn with dresses or capris!A little narrow at first but I''m hoping they will stretch a bit since they are leather.

Read Best Reviews of Biviel Women''s Bv2923 Sandal Here

Quite nice but a size 40 is a size 9 and should not have been an 8 1/2.I had to send this one back as I was now quite fed up with the sizing of shoes purchased on Amazon.I think each brand should post their size chart.The color is as shown and the design is beautiful, would be nice with jeans and equally nice in skirts.

Want Biviel Women''s Bv2923 Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment