Crocs Men''s 10001 Classic Clog

Crocs Men''s 10001 Classic Clog,Volt Green,5 M USI thought these were women''s Crocs because of the neon pink color. Personally, I don''t know many men who wear pink, unless they happened to spill red wine on a white shirt. I''m assuming they would be perfectly fine if the size wasn''t so huge for my foot. As it is, I look like an escapee from the circus. So, why didn''t I send them back? I live out of the country and it wasn''t worth the price of return.

These crocs are so comfortable and easy to slip on and off.There is a lot of cushion in the heel for added comfort.I love the color and the fit is true to size.Highly recommend!

Buy Crocs Men''s 10001 Classic Clog Now

The neighbors with orange crocs and yellow crocs thought they were cool until I showed up in my Citris crocs!

Read Best Reviews of Crocs Men''s 10001 Classic Clog Here



Crocsfrom year to year, and style to style, are a lil funky nightmare to size, as any fan knows. And the density meanders a bitfrom color to color?Research out of my pay range.One recent purchase fits but the strap is shaped wrong on one shoe so it never stays in the up-on-shoe position but rubs my foot. Etc. & yes-I live in them til it snowsit''s been a long & colorful relationship.

SOI ordered three different colors of exactly the same style & size and literally got 3 differently sized shoes, tho two were quite close ;-> These citrus-lime green ones practically glow in the darkthey are true clown shoes the color is so outrageous and i am such a pale frumpy sort of geezer that looking down at radioactive feet made me consider sending them back.But they are SO comfortable & just the right fit. So just call me Bozo. Perhaps that''s the secret random ingredient: clowns juggle the molds or extruders or whatever & now it''s almost impossible to wear a mitchy-matchy pair. And my last great mitch-match pair shrunk so much on a vacation drive I had to give them to my gleeful smaller-footed friend when I got there.

So, anyway, as wonderful as good crocs are, getting a good pair in the mail is a crapshoot : be careful who you order from. Shoebuy''s return is a little tedious but they pay return shipping.

BIC isAWFULhard to reach, NO information or return slip in package, you must use the original shipping box, you pay your own return as well a a restocking fee.If you have to order from them & have trouble with returns, write to Amazon about itthey''ll make it right.

Want Crocs Men''s 10001 Classic Clog Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment