Converse The Chuck Taylor All Star Ox Sneaker

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lo Top Black Wool 135281F Mens 12I have been looking for a great pair of Converse to wear with skirts and dresses. It has taken a while to find the right color, but I love this dark green. It is unique but subtle and very versatile. Obviously, the structure of these shoes is well known, the sole is thick and strong with good tread, and it laces up high. My one issue is they ran a little big. I usually wear a 9 1/2, but I knew I wanted to wear them without socks, so I bought a 9. Even the half-size down, they are a little big. Still, a great shoe and fabulous color!



What More can I say... Converse Chucks are my favorite shoe!! I have them in a wide array of colors.

Buy Converse The Chuck Taylor All Star Ox Sneaker Now

Nice shoes, classic chuck taylor,the color and the size was perfect...I have another 3 pairs of other colors blue navy, red wine, and white....I love my Converses

Read Best Reviews of Converse The Chuck Taylor All Star Ox Sneaker Here



Perfect bright color, love these Chucks! A perfect new look for a wonderful classic, goes with everything, but gets noticed, too!

Want Converse The Chuck Taylor All Star Ox Sneaker Discount?

los zapatos son de buena calidad cumpleron todas las expectativas y fueron entregados el dia y la hora indicada, ,uy responsables estos vendedores

0 comments:

Post a Comment