
I''ve been buying Birki''s for years as I need shoes with some arch support, and these are a really nice version of the classic ones (which I find a bit boring looking, no offense). Would definitely recommend, just allow a couple of days for the strap to break in and get more comfortable.

My daughter just loves it.I wished I bought one for myself.Great product I would highly recommend this sandal.
Buy Birki''s Milos Sandal Now
These are the most comfortable sandals in the world. They''re the second pair that I own. I will never purchase another brand of sandals again.
Read Best Reviews of Birki''s Milos Sandal Here
These Birki''s are SOOOOO comfortable. After they arrived, I wore them immediately for the whole day. Great support and no rubbing. A favorite, that I know I''ll wear a lot. I like the matt black.
Want Birki''s Milos Sandal Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment