
I have small wide feet and Rocket Dog shoes in general seem to be a little wider set so I am usually very happy with their fit. My husband bought these for me for Mother''s day; I wore them all day, we had many stops and I did a lot of walking around and they are SO comfortable! I have the natural and I think they would go with a variety of outfits. Anyway my point is, they are true to size, just the right amount of height, comfortable and fashionably versatile!

I get complemented all the time when ever I wear these shoes. They are comfortable and pretty. They run true to size...I would buy them in other colors if they were available. Enjoy!!
Buy Rocket Dog Women''s Sedona Pump Now
Very comfortable. However the color did not match the one on the picture. In my computer they seem kind of white, but they are actually not. I ended using them anyway for my wedding, because I changed the dress at the last minute. They are great shoes! I wore them the entire day without any discomfort.
Read Best Reviews of Rocket Dog Women''s Sedona Pump Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment