D-Segno Women''s Sofia Boot

D-Segno Women''s Sofia Boot,Taupe,7 M USFavorite boot to wear, goes with just about everything....great product (beautiful leather, soft, comfortable, perfect fit) better than tennis shoes

I wish I could get them in every color.

I got these in taupe. They fit true to size and they are quite comfortable. I''ve worn them out walking and shopping a few times, and there was virtually no break in period. I have a 14 inch calf, so the 14.5 inch circumference is perfect for bare legs, but a wee bit tight with skinny jeans tucked in. I''ve stretched them out a bit, though, so now they fit nicely.

The leather is a lovely quality and the taupe color is as pictured. The studs are securely embedded. It really is a gorgeous boot. The one thing I am not overly fond of is the sole. The sole is thin wood, with the little rubber heel shown. While it gives the boot a nice low profile, it makes me nervous because it doesn''t seem super sturdy. Only time will tell, I guess. It is also a bit slippery, but no more than expected with a smooth wood sole.

I am satisfied with this purchase. The boot is everything it said it would be, and it is very cute and comfortable.

Buy D-Segno Women''s Sofia Boot Now

After buying and returning so many boots, I finally saw the sale price on this boot & rec''d it today. Boot fit my foot perfectly & so comfortable.Sz 8 (usually 7 1/2).I must have overlooked the calf size of 14 1/2", I couldn''t get the boot over my calf (15").Sending it back after looking at appr. 1000 boots.I''m so sad, they are really beautiful.

Read Best Reviews of D-Segno Women''s Sofia Boot Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment