DC Kids Bristol Boat Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)

DC Bristol Skate Sneaker,Black,1 M US Little KidIt looks like almost same as a picture.

I usually fit size 3 or 4. I ordered size 4, exactly fit. So order your exact size.

I like the colour, thanks for good price!



estas zapatillas están hermosas,cómodas,elegantes,de un precio accesible,de un color elegante,justo para los muchachos que les gusta calzar un buen par de zapatillas...RECOMENDADAS...

Buy DC Kids Bristol Boat Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid) Now

Purchased these shoes for my 2 year old nephew and he wears them all the time.They are very durable and go well with almost anything he wears.

Read Best Reviews of DC Kids Bristol Boat Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid) Here



My 6 year old loves DC shoes, and these are no exception.Just have to remember to order a 1/2 size up!

Want DC Kids Bristol Boat Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid) Discount?

The sneaks look just like the picture. They are comfy and well made. I hope that they last a long time, my son is kinda ruff on shoes. This will determine if I purchase this type of sneaker again

0 comments:

Post a Comment