BCBGirls Women''s Flossy Ankle Boot

BCBGirls Women''s Flossy Ankle Boot,Luggage/Tmoro Rodeo Leather,9 M USI absolutely love these shoes! So comfy! I am a hairstylist and I can wear these all day!!! True to size. Would defiantly order them again

I DEFINITELY recommend these booties, their comfortable and true to size... Not too high either... LOVE!!!!

Bought these at a GREAT price also...

Buy BCBGirls Women''s Flossy Ankle Boot Now



Love BCG, It was a little hard for me making this decision as to where on the ankle it would hit. I took the chance for the price. How could I loose?

Read Best Reviews of BCBGirls Women''s Flossy Ankle Boot Here

These booties go with everything: skirts, pants, jeans, and probably shorts (although that''s not my thing). I love the embellishments b/c without the studs, the booties would be unremarkable. They are very comfortable and I have worn them for long hours. They do have a tendency to get dusty after a long day, but that''s nothing a shoe buff won''t fix. I should mention that I have the black.

Want BCBGirls Women''s Flossy Ankle Boot Discount?

I love these shoes. they are comfortable and super cute.a little cow-girlish to me. I paired them with skinny jeans a cami and an over sized cardigan A long necklace that matchedthe button design on the shoe and a matching ring whalaah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment