
Just got these shoes today and know already I love them! I have 8-10 pairs of Jambu shoes and have been looking at this style for a couple years. So comfortable, true to size and go with anything. Adjustable strap keeps foot in place. Can''t wait for Spring to come so I can wear them!

I had my first pair of this styles a couple years back and had been searching for the replacement. I''m so glad to finally find them on Amazon in the exact color I like. My feet tend to sweat so the similar styles with fabric around the heels don''t help. Even though I have to pay more than what I did with the first pair. It''s worth every penny to have a cool and comfortable shoes. This is also a great red color that surprisingly goes with everything.
Buy Jambu Women''s Touring Too Sandal Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment