Joan & David Collection Women''s Reilly Knee-High Boot

Joan & David Collection Women''s Reilly Knee-High Boot,Black,10 M USI am thrilled with my boots. Can''t stop wearing them. I usually wear a 10 but in these 10 was a bit loose at the heel and the 9 1/2 was perfect. Comfortable from day one. I get many compliments on these boots and people stop me to ask me what brand they are. Delivery happened as expected and I used a gift card without difficulty for a portion of the price. Very happy with it all.

Well made boots, subtle & elegant. Run pretty true to size. x x x x x x x x x

Buy Joan & David Collection Women''s Reilly Knee-High Boot Now

This is a stunning pair of boots.The rich chocolate color and quality of the leather is superb.Unfortunately, they run a half size small!I am usually an 8.5M (especially more expensive shoes).This boot is tight around the ankle area and I have no room to wiggle my toes!I wish these were available in a "wide calf" as I am not able to zip the boot because of its small circumference.

Read Best Reviews of Joan & David Collection Women''s Reilly Knee-High Boot Here

The boots are really nice but after wearing them for a day they turned ashy looking like a grey color and I''m not sure if they''re suppose to look that way or not.I''m seriously thinking about returning the boots and if they didn''t turn like that I would love them.

Want Joan & David Collection Women''s Reilly Knee-High Boot Discount?

I like these boots.Nice classic styling with a back zipper that gives it a little bit of an edge.The fit seems a half size larger. The width feels true to size.I normally wear an 8 but I could definitely fit a 7.5.Still a great boot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment