
It''s difficult to find a sandal that claims to be wide and actually is wide upon arrival.The peepers fit my 7W feet perfectly!Love them and find them very comfortable to walk in!Thank you Eastland for making a wide sandal that is actually WIDE!

This is actually the second pair of these sandals that I have purchased.Eastland makes a great quality sandal that will hold up well.The heal height is perfect for casual use with shorts and also goes well when you want to dress up a little more.Very comfortable!I typically wear a 7.5 in most shoes, but these size 7 sandals are a perfect fit.
Buy Eastland Peepers Now
They are very comfortable the only problem is my feet are very skinny so they are a little loose around the top of my foot...but I still love them
Read Best Reviews of Eastland Peepers Here
Great shoe if you have a wide foot.Ordered a wide and yes, it is wide.
Very comfortable.love it.
Want Eastland Peepers Discount?
I love these. They are stylish and comfortable. They were a great fit. I would buy one of every kind.
0 comments:
Post a Comment