Penny Loves Kenny Women''s Dwight Sandal

Penny Loves Kenny Women''s Dwight,Coral,10 M UsThese shoes fit true to size and are very comfortable. They are more beautiful in person. I was so impressed with them, I ordered a second pair.

I was stalking these shoes for almost a year (on other websites/stores), but they would be so expensive no matter where i looked. I was so happy to find these beauties on amazon.com for the lowest price i could find. :) I bought this in turquoise. size 10. It fits true to size. I have narrow feet so i have no problem with fit, BUT if you have a wide foot a size up maybe even a sizeand a half up is what i recommend. mainly because the strap across the toes are made to be pretty snug. not uncomfortably tight, but snug. the heel is a lot higher than i originally thought. I''m not used to a wedge sandal this high, but the platform makes up for it. also, because of the platform, these are sooooooooo comfortable. not lying at all! i almost have my walk in these shoes down. i just have to walk in these around my home some more to make sure i can walk with confidence in these in public. i highly recommend these heels before they sell out! oh! and there were no quality issues. these are made perfectly! you can slide the bow around the strap but you can''t take them off. (i don''t see why you would want to. lol). I slid the bow around to cover the snap closure and it makes the shoe look 100% flawless. the snap closure of the ankle straps are nice. i have skinny ankles and these accommodate them very well. :)

Buy Penny Loves Kenny Women''s Dwight Sandal Now

These shoes are A MaZeing!!!.they fit a lil snug but with wear and the shoe being broken in they should loosen..the bow is adorable and makes the shoes..the heel is the right height and not to high for a Diva who knows her inches..i can just look at it and say yea that 5-6 inches..i refuse to wear anything lower..if you want these get them!..if you have them enjoy them!..Remember know one loves you more than your shoes!!!..the compliments will have you on a cloud..be ready and prepared to turn heads...

Read Best Reviews of Penny Loves Kenny Women''s Dwight Sandal Here

I bought these in 4 colors after seeing a picture on Facebook! I''m a girlie girl and love shoes. However they were like none I had in my collection. When they arrived I couldn''t have been more thrilled with the quality! However when I slide a pair on I about cried they were so narrow across the top of my foot that they hurt!!! I typically don''t have an issue with needing wide shoes but wow... I had to return them! :-( if they ever make them in wide then I will for sure be buying a few pairs!!!!

Want Penny Loves Kenny Women''s Dwight Sandal Discount?

I live by the code treat yourself before you die.And i definitely treated myself with these jaw droppers....This is one adorably cute,fashionable pretty sexy good girl/bad girl wedge!!!!!..it is high so anyone afraid of heights should sit every chance she gets..I love that they are high,wish it was another inch to them so i wouldnt have to do 150 squats on the day i wear them.(squats perk the booty baby)..everyone knows the higher the heel the closer to God!!!..this wedge is comfortable and sturdy...i have the turqouise color and it is so vibrant!!!..the snake skin is soft not hard....the open toe gives them sex appeal but the bow is EVERYTHING!!!!!..it makes the shoe soooo flirty!..pair them with a skin tight white skinny jean of course and white toenail polish to have the colors bouncing off each other..i am in shoe porn heaven!!!..i think i may buy another pair just in case i may get robbed for them!!!hahahahaha..i love my shoes!..

0 comments:

Post a Comment