Ellie Shoes Women''s Alina Sandal

Ellie Shoes Women''s Alina Sandal,Black Patent,10 M USI bought this because the heel is very unique and gets a lot of compliments.It is very true to size and a bit of a tight fit.I am almost curious how it would fit if I went up a size.The only two problems is that 1) when walking my feet slide up and over the front tip and 2) the small heel can get easily stuck in lots of places, such as between bricks or boards on porches and sidewalks!!



These shoes look wicked but major attention grabber and very comfortable. I got the pewter/silver color and it goes with anything. I can walk and stand for long periods without my feet hurting but I am used to it. Everyone likes to comment on these shoes.

Buy Ellie Shoes Women''s Alina Sandal Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment