This is my 5th pair of Fitflops.You can say I am a SIZING EXPERT at this point. I am a true 6 1/2.I wear Size 6 in FItflops sandals, Size 6 in Women''s Mukluk Tall Boots, Size7 in Women''s Happy Goh Clog (Size 6 was tad short, 7 tad long), and Big Kid Size 5 (Snug perfect) in Clogs. In This Shearling Clog, I wear Size 7 although it is wide and big.I hope this helps. ONCE YOU TRY FITFLOPS, YOU JUST DON"T BOTHER WITH ANY OTHER.
Buy FitFlop Women''s Gogh Shearling Clog Now
I purchased the original summer FitFlop style and LOVE the comfort, and when I saw that the FitFlop came in a closed toe shoe for winter wear I decided, what the heck, let''s try them out (although I''m not "hip" on the style).Wow I am amazed at the comfort!It''s like walking on air all day long, and because they are so comfortable, the style is secondary to me.
I''ve been using my FitFlops in lieu of slippers and my feet and back can do housework all day without any discomfort. I LOVE them so much that I went ahead and purchased another pair in the color black.Oh yes, I must extend a big THANK YOU to the folks who took the time and recommended that I size up when ordering.I generally wear a size 7, but I ordered the 8 and the size is perfect.They fit great with and without socks.
HIGHLY recommend these shoes.
Read Best Reviews of FitFlop Women''s Gogh Shearling Clog Here
These clogs are wonderfully warm, and were comfortable right out of the box.I have foot problems and don''t often say this about a shoe without orthotics.They don''t wobble like MBT shoes, which I actually like better.They are stable and good to walk in.I will certainly buy them in another color for winter wear.Want FitFlop Women''s Gogh Shearling Clog Discount?
I have very bad feet with many surgeries and all spring summer and fall I wear FitFlop flip flops. That is all I can stand and my orthopedic surgeon approves. I got these on a daily deal and they arrived the next day. They are perfect fit right out of the box wonderful. You can wear them barefoot as the sole is the same as the FitFlop thongs. Or you can wear well fitting socks. I wear a 12 N in regular shoes but in these the 11M is perfect. They are so warm and cozy I wish we could get 2 at the gold box price. I hope it come around again. I''d love a second color. If you are a FitFlop fan then you will love these and they are so in style too, something I never am since my feet are so deformed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment