Ivanka Trump Women''s Seneca Riding Boot

Ivanka Trump Women''s Seneca Riding Boot,Black/Brown,6 M USGreat fit! True to size. Quality leather, molded to calf and foot, fit like they were made for me personally. Wasn''t too thrilled with the price but I figured I was getting a boot that I could wear with everything due to the brown and black mixed leather.Gold buckles dress the boots up a bit for wearing with casual dresses and skirts. Looking forward to lots of wear this winter.

The color and craftsmanship is beautiful on this boot.Just be aware it runs small and narrow.I normally wear an 8.5 but had to send those back and order up to a 9.5.I have a slightly large calf so these were tight but still comfortable.They look stunning on.Very few boots with the gold buckles which really makes these stand out!Very pleased with this purchase.Highly recommend!!

Buy Ivanka Trump Women''s Seneca Riding Boot Now

These boots are even better looking in person.The leather is so soft and the look very smart.They seem to run a bit narrow in the size and the calf but 7M still worked for me.I think they will stretch some.Buckles and zipper pull are gold!Very pretty.

BAC

Read Best Reviews of Ivanka Trump Women''s Seneca Riding Boot Here

I love these boots so muchHowever the calf is so tight I couldn''t zip them up.I don''t have large legs.I wish she would make the boots in a wide calf.

Want Ivanka Trump Women''s Seneca Riding Boot Discount?

Love Love Love, best boots I have purchased in a LONG time, leather is soft, easy to clean, well made, stitching unique, right size heel, tall not too tight not too loose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment