Fiel Women''s Cedros Fiel Women''s Diagonal Braid Sandal

Fiel Women''s Cedros Fiel Women''s Diagonal Braid Sandal,Black,10.5 M USThis sandal would have been quite nice had it not been for the extreme width and loss of length I don''t think this shoe was made for normal feet.I had to get a 10 1/2 for it to fit and it was the exact length of my size 9 feet!The width is what would serve for a wide width shoe.Beware shoppers this shoe was made in Mexico and this is the problem I find with all shoes made in mexico they simply are not constructed for the average feet.Quite a nice design though and the colors are beautiful.



I love this sandal! It fits perfectly my foot is a wide-B. It is comfortable, was not expensive, and I want it in other colors! Yea!

Buy Fiel Women''s Cedros Fiel Women''s Diagonal Braid Sandal Now

haven''t worn these shoes yet but they''re cute! was looking for a pair of simple and interesting black leather sandals, seem to have it all! good price, hopefully they''re comfortable

Read Best Reviews of Fiel Women''s Cedros Fiel Women''s Diagonal Braid Sandal Here

These shoes are beautiful! Great for wide feet. Do run small, so order an entire size larger than the average shoe. Foot-bed is cushioned, which is hard to find in a flat sandal. leather is very soft and no rubbing is noticed. I ordered two pairs.

Want Fiel Women''s Cedros Fiel Women''s Diagonal Braid Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment