Buy Jambu Women''s Blossom Flat Now
As a working mom of three young children, I need shoes that can transition from walking to school to being appropriate for work. I wore out my first pair last year and was happy to find the newer version this spring. I ordered a half size bigger since I''m between sizes, and that seems to be the right fit for me. I have a high arch and these offer plenty of support. I love the Mary Jane style with the functionality of a walking shoe. I will continue to buy these as long as they keep making them!Read Best Reviews of Jambu Women''s Blossom Flat Here
I got these in gray they are a nice neutral go-with-anything color.These shoes are super-cute with the cut-outs, making this popular mary-jane style unique.I like the adjustable Velcro-closure straps.They are really comfortable and look great with shorts, sporty skirts or skorts and capris, just a touch dressier than other sports shoes.My only complaints are that after 3-4 wearings I am still having to use bandaids on my heels because they give me blisters, I''m still trying to break them in enough so the heel is soft and doesn''t rub.Also, I''ve only worn them a few hours each time, and I got foot and calf cramps in the evenings after I''ve worn them.The footbed is contoured a little but I think for me I need to add more arch support inside.This was the only seller I found with size 8''s in stock, so, whoohoo! The fit was a bit tight for me and my wide feet, but the shoes are stretching with some breaking in. The placement of the "Mary Jane" strap higher toward the ankle means my high arches don''t preclude closure of the loop-through velcro strap, so that is a great bonus. They are otherwise very comfy and thoroughly adorable.
0 comments:
Post a Comment