
You get what you see, the fit is perfect, they are super nice and comfy! I highly recomend it! Yeap!

These boots are great!! I feel fully prepared for the Chicago winter with these boots.They are waterproof, lined with fur and have an awesome wedge with super grippers on the sole so I should not slip and slide.I was truly afraid of my first winter in Chi-town and now I know that at least my feet will survive!
Buy Michael Michael Kors Women''s Winter Bootie Now
I LOVE almost anything MK designs and these were no exception! I recieved them the other day and I almost prayed for the temp. to drop so I could put them on.As soon as I see the first snowflake I''m taking these bad boys out for a test drive! ;)
Read Best Reviews of Michael Michael Kors Women''s Winter Bootie Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment