I was hesitant to spend so much money on something with a heel this high since I typically only wear the flattest of shoes, but the wedges are amazingly comfortable, even for this strictly flats girl. I don''t know how they''ll be when walking around for hours, but I can usually tell within a matter of minutes if a shoe is going to be uncomfortable and no problems with these so far!
My only complaint is that the shoes have a strange odor. It smells like rancid garlic? I had read about this in other reviews of this shoe on other websites and it''s definitely there. It''s not so bad that I''d return them but I hope the smell fades!
In short, this is a timeless, comfortable style that works for casual or dress and Frye products are extremely well made. Worth the steep price tag.I was somewhat skeptical in paying this much for a pair of sandals. But since I already have a pair of Frye sandals, I knew that the quality would be outstanding. I received these virtually overnight. They are well made and I almost afraid to wear them as they are so pretty untouched. They have some weight to them as the heel is solid wood with a very small padding of rubber at the very bottom, I''m sure for non slippage. It''s the perfect height in heels as well. I went with the natural. But thinking I may want to get them in the darker brown color as well. These are a keeper along with most of my shoes I''ve bought on Amazon. For one you can''t beat the prices.
0 comments:
Post a Comment