Fossil Women''s Hayden Sandal

Fossil Women''s Hayden Sandal,Tan/Bronzage,10 M USI just tried these on in a store and they are absolutely gorgeous!Way prettier than they look in the photos.The sparkle is very subtle, and will look great with a suntan this summer.I think they''ll go great with casual looks (jeans, shorts, etc.) but also would be super pretty with a dressier outfit.The pair I saw in-store were $15 more than they are here.Yay Amazon.

As someone who wears a size 11, it''s very hard to find a "pretty" shoe. These fossil sandals are both very comfortable and pretty. Love it!

Buy Fossil Women''s Hayden Sandal Now

I like this sandal and have worn it several times. I wear a 7.5 and this fits in length and width. However, there is something that makes it appear to be big. I know that a 7 would hurt between the toes even though the length would be okay. So, if you are accustomed to wearing this style you might want to go down a half size. Other than that, it is really cute.

Read Best Reviews of Fossil Women''s Hayden Sandal Here

These shoes run a little large. I wear a 7.5 and that usually fits fine but these fit more like a size 8. Also the style doesn''t provide much support for your feet. I felt like my feet were moving around in the shoe too much. Might have been better in a smaller size. Had to send them back. As usual Amazon were great to deal with.

Want Fossil Women''s Hayden Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment