Sam Edelman Women''s Nalo Sandal

Sam Edelman Women''s Nalo Sandal,Pewter,6 M USThese sandals are just beautiful, but beware you need to order 1/2 size up.I had to return mine because my normal size didn''t fit.The beading is amazing and the pewter ones go with everything.The height is perfect, not too high or too low, and very comfortable...I highly recommend these.

This is the second time that I have bought this shoe, unfortunately my puppy chewed the others, i was do disappointed. I''venever bought the exact same shoes before, so to me that tells the story. Comfortable, and great looking!

Buy Sam Edelman Women''s Nalo Sandal Now

Just got these sandals and my husband loved them, said they were so sexy! I love them too! I bought the 6 and a half, I ususally wear a 6, but from reading the reviews, you need to get half size bigger, and they fit perfect!The stones are gorgeous and the shoe is comfy! Some of the other reviews said the shoes made a funny cracking noise when walking, mine do not! Great price, some of the other websites were selling these for $120.00, so these are priced good. especilly with the free shipping

Read Best Reviews of Sam Edelman Women''s Nalo Sandal Here

I get compliments on these babies wherever I go. They''re quite comfortable to wear for long periods of time, and they dress up any ensemble you happen to be wearing. I did get the Pewter color: not from Amazon, for the recordand haven''t noticed any weird noises. The colored stones on them are black, a deep blue/gray/teal, and a pale celadon yellow, which looks wonderful against all the pewter beading. Even with all the detail they work well as a neutral shoe. I love their versatility and of course, their sparkliness!

Want Sam Edelman Women''s Nalo Sandal Discount?



I was so excited to get these since they are absolutely gorgeous!The heel is a comfortable height, and the beading on the brown ones is just lovely.As much as I loved these, however, I had to send them back since the leather strap that goes between your toes was very uncomfortable.I wore these around the house, hoping that they would loosen up, but they were painful to walk in.Perhaps if you have wide feet, this might not be a problem, but for my narrow feet, they just didn''t work.

Also, some people here and on other sites noticed that the foot bed makes a noise when you walk, but that was on older models, and it seems like the company has fixed that problem.Mine didn''t make any noise at all.

Since reviews here and elsewhere also mentioned going up a 1/2 size, I did that, and found that they were perfect in length by going up to an 8 instead of my usual 7.5.

I really wish that these worked for me, but, alas, my narrow feet made them a no-go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment