FRYE Women''s Carson Harness Ballet Flat

FRYE Women''s Carson Harness Ballet Flat,Cognac,8 M USI bought some Frye shoes several years that were similar to this style.I choked on the price back then, but bought them anyway.Turns out I have worn them and worn them and worn them.I had them resoled and wore them some more.I have never had a pair of shoes that I loved as much.But it was time to replace them.Since that style isn''t available any more, I settled for this one because it was as close as I could get.I can''t tell you the disappointment I felt when I opened the box.These shoes look cheap, they don''t feel like there is any support there, and the sides are skimpy.Maybe if they had only been $40 or so I would have kept them, but at $147...no thanks.Color me very sad, indeed.

I bought these in the curry color... which is almost exact to the "tan" color of my Julia stitch boots. Not really very yellow at all which is exactly what i was looking for. I am a size 8 in every single shoe I own except flats where I seem to always have to go a half size down. So, I bought these in a 7-1/2 and they are almost perfect. I dont like to wear socks with my flats (I wear sheer stockings instead) and these are slightly loose... I could actually use to go down another half size. If I put in a heel spacer these should be quite snug. I would suggest going down a whole size from what you wear in "regular" shoes. Other than that they are absolutely adorable.

Buy FRYE Women''s Carson Harness Ballet Flat Now

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these shoes!This is my third pair of Frye flats the only ballet flats that have ever fit me.I have two other pairs of Carson flats but this is my first pair of the Harness style.they fit perfectly right out of the box.The color (violet) is more a bright blue, which is just what I was hoping for.I bought a half size up (in contrast to other reviews), and they fit just fine.Worth every penny!

Read Best Reviews of FRYE Women''s Carson Harness Ballet Flat Here



Nice shoes, but not as high quality as I thought they would be. Runs 1/2 a size small. I usually wear a 7 and had to size up to a 7.5. I''ve only worn these around the house so far but they feel as though they are strecting out already.

Want FRYE Women''s Carson Harness Ballet Flat Discount?

Love the quality of this shoe!They are well made and with quality leather.They fit perfect and I love that they make the black flat look fun and very cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment