Calvin Klein Women''s Margo Waxy Tumbled Ankle Boot

Calvin Klein Women''s Margo Waxy Tumbled Ankle Boot,Black,9.5 M USI have this bootie in black and the first thing I noticed was the comfortable fit.The platform makes the heel height very manageable.It fits true to size and looks fab with dresses or pants.I don''t usually buy multiples of the same shoe but I''m thinking about getting the brown color too!



Excellent choice for dresses or jeans. Very comfortable for a high heel.Runs just a little large.Would purchase a 6.5 next time.

Buy Calvin Klein Women''s Margo Waxy Tumbled Ankle Boot Now

I love these boots!I get so many compliments on them.Cute with everything jeans, dress pants dressing up or down.My favorite thing is that they are comfortable and I can wear them all day without having achy feet!

Read Best Reviews of Calvin Klein Women''s Margo Waxy Tumbled Ankle Boot Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment