Walking Cradles Women''s Polly Sandal

Walking Cradles Women''s Polly Sandal,Metallic Multi,6 WW USThe first thing I did when I got these out of the box was slide one on to see if they fit.Fit was very true to size and they felt amazing.These are so comfortable I could probably sprint into the building from the parking lot in them if I was so inclined.I would definitely buy this brand again.If you love Naturalizers, and are having trouble finding variety in style and color, these would be your equivalent shoe brand.

This is a great shoe, flattering on, interesting with the different textures of black. I wear a 7.5 M and a 7.5 fits perfectly.I was hunting both Amazon and Zappos for the perfect walking sandal.One that would not require any break in time, had a little height and still would be good for dresses and slacks.This would be that shoe, perfect.

Buy Walking Cradles Women''s Polly Sandal Now



I love these shoes! I found them to be extremely comfortable with a nice heel height. The strappy look is a nice touch. I love wearing them with my nice pants.Of course,

the air pockets in the sole allow me to enjoy these shoes for extended periods of time with no foot pain. Walking cradles are my favorite brand. The sizing and comfort are always predictable.

Read Best Reviews of Walking Cradles Women''s Polly Sandal Here

These shoes are not comfortable to wear. First it''s small for size so go one size up if you really want to buy it. Secondly it has a funny cloth lining that begins to look out of shape and is so sticky when you sweat.

Want Walking Cradles Women''s Polly Sandal Discount?



Not as comfortable as most Walking Cradles I have purchased in the past.They are very nice looking.Keep in mind I have severe problems with plantar fasciitis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment