Lindsay Phillips Switchflops Sharyn Slide Snap Shoe

Lindsay Phillips Switchflops Sharyn Slide Snap Shoe Purple 11This slide does not live up to expectations or pictures.It runs very small for the size. I normally wear a 9 or 9.5 and bought a 10 BUT it was still small.It rubs the both sides of my foot too.Up close they look a little cheap.I wore these for two hours to dinner on a cruise ship and went back to my room and change because they were so uncomfortable.It''s a NO from me.

Went to wear them for the first time.Decided to switch out to one of the buttons I also purchased.When I removed the rhinestone button the entire rivet/snap came off .I tried to remove the button from the snap--impossible.Never got chance to wear them.I no longer have the receipt and have another pair I bought my sister for Christmas.What a waste!Any suggestions for such a late return with no recept?

Buy Lindsay Phillips Switchflops Sharyn Slide Snap Shoe Now

I bought these shoes for my wedding. The snaps work perfectly. I switched to snap on this shoe to the other champagne colored shoe And it worked perfectly. I also like to shoe because it has a small amount of cushion on the heel so it keeps your feet comfortable. Normally I wear a size 5.5 and they were out of that size so I got a size 6 and that worked well. I like the shoes so much that I bought some additional snaps so that I can color-coordinated to other outfits. Love the price too!!

Read Best Reviews of Lindsay Phillips Switchflops Sharyn Slide Snap Shoe Here



My Wife says these where a Hit when we went to the wedding Very comfortable and Looked expensive and with the interchangable pendant or Jewel it worked well when traveling... Thanks

Want Lindsay Phillips Switchflops Sharyn Slide Snap Shoe Discount?



Love the concept and color, but the size 10 Med I ordered is more like a 10.5 Wide. Will need pads for the balls of my feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment