LOVE these flip-flops!!!The only caveat is that they do run a little small, so buy a size up (I seem to remember them having issues with the 9/10 ones).Other than that, they are super comfy and as I am a bare-foot/flip-flop only (especially Reefs) kind of gal, I log a ton of miles in these and never have any issues!These are actually replacing a pair that I had bought ***IN BRAZIL***, that my freaking dog chewed up.Luckily for me, I have an awesome husband and a new pair of Havaianas!
Havaianas Women''s Brasil Flip Flop
Posted by
Unknown
on Thursday, May 15, 2014
LOVE these flip-flops!!!The only caveat is that they do run a little small, so buy a size up (I seem to remember them having issues with the 9/10 ones).Other than that, they are super comfy and as I am a bare-foot/flip-flop only (especially Reefs) kind of gal, I log a ton of miles in these and never have any issues!These are actually replacing a pair that I had bought ***IN BRAZIL***, that my freaking dog chewed up.Luckily for me, I have an awesome husband and a new pair of Havaianas!
0 comments:
Post a Comment