Beech Yoga Sandals - Original Design, Black, Large

Beech Yoga Sandals - Original Design, Black, LargeOver the past two years I''ve purchased 6 pairs of these shoes because they completely relieved foot pain I''ve had for 15 years.

Recently something''s changed; the sole of the last 2 pairs fell apart quickly; they flattened at one side and the heel shredded away in about 6 weeks.

I found that I could solve the shredding sole problem by having a Vibram sole applied before I ever wear them. Though that''s expensive, for me it was worth it because they''ve been so effective in relieving my foot pain.

Also the "Large" sandals are marked for sizes 8-9 1/2; I wear a size 9 and my heel hangs over the back of the sandal in a most unattractive way.



I have been wearing these yoga sandals for over 5 years now and love them.They are so comfortable and because there is some height in the heel, I find that my feet don''t get sore at all after walking for long periods of time.Definitely worth the money! I have bought them for several friends!

Buy Beech Yoga Sandals - Original Design, Black, Large Now

Seems like the sandals run a little smaller than the description lead me to believe.

Pros helps separate toes but is a sandal so super functional and comfy, for toe sandals I do not think they could do anything else to improve them, nice cushion/ support versus an average flip-flop sandal, seems helpful for hammer toe it does not straighten the toes but it separates them and as a sandal there is not rubbing against the top of the shoe, seems to be helping to retrain my toes

Cons size: seems to have too much of a gap in the front of the shoe and not enough in the back almost as if the thong is in the wrong spot

Worth a try even though it is pricier than a flip flop you get so much more and so many benefits

Read Best Reviews of Beech Yoga Sandals - Original Design, Black, Large Here

I LOVE these sandals.I got the most recent released Originals from the company, the ''enhanced'' version, and I just love them.

I didn''t think I had any foot or back problems when I bought the sandals, but after wearing them for a while they did correct my posture I thought I was going to fall over when I went back to my regular shoes!Now I have less back pain, and that odd pain in my knee is gone too.

The sandals have what they call a ''heel pillow'' which felt pretty funny when I put the sandals on the first time. I was hesitant, but I walked around the house with them for a while, and noticed the bump softened the impact of walking, and is probably what made the knee pain go away.I don''t notice the bump anymore when I walk, but the pain is still gone :)

Want Beech Yoga Sandals - Original Design, Black, Large Discount?

This is a late review...I''ve actually had these sandals for about 2 years, and they are still in great shape! They take some getting used to...like half hour. I have low arches and plantar fasciitis and these shoes really help to keep the foot pain down, especially after a long day of shopping! I use them for casual wear...shopping, talking walks, going to class..ect. Aside from my toe imprints in sole and the dirt, they could pass as new. They have held up better than any other flip-flops I own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment