Women''s Scott Hawaii Sandals Hoku Black Pink Free Shipping & 50% Off!

Women''s Scott Hawaii Sandals Hoku Black -PinkI ordered these because the colors go with my beach cover-up and because the price was right.But I was very pleased at their sturdy construction and surprised that they have pretty good arch support--can''t say that about many flip-flops!Also, the bottom surface is very non-skid, in contrast to many flip-flops, which are an open invitation to a broken ankle on any wet surface.I highly recommend these.

These fit snug on a wide foot the first couple times I wore them but now they are just fine.Got them too late in the season to wear them alot but looking forward to it next summer.

Buy Women''s Scott Hawaii Sandals Hoku Black Pink Free Shipping & 50% Off! Now

Really fast shipping!! The thong part is pretty wide and if your used to a thinner thong it will take a while to get used to these. I haven''t wore them outdoor due to winter.. But they seem to be pretty good so far.

Read Best Reviews of Women''s Scott Hawaii Sandals Hoku Black Pink Free Shipping & 50% Off! Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment