Isotoner Women''s Pillow Step Slide

Isotoner Pillowstep Micro Terry SPA Slide Women''s Slippers by Totes Size 8.5 - 9Really nice slippers. Have bad feet and these are the most comfortableI''ve found so far.



These slippers are so comfortable! Velcro makes it easy to adjust the size for a perfect fit any time of year -even wearing heavy socks in winter. Shipping was prompt, so I recommend this retailer too.

Buy Isotoner Women''s Pillow Step Slide Now

Well, aren''t these just the coziest slippers ever! Your foot slides so easily inside, to be greeted with a ''pillow-step'' cushion. Makes walking in them so comfy.

Then, you have the velcro option for those days/nights when you want to wear a pair of socks. Just open the velcro, slip your socked-tootsies inside, and close the velcro. Voila! a perfect fit!

They are so easy to slip into when, in the middle of the night, you have to get up for a glass of water, or go to the loo. Slippers that have backs on them you have to wake-up more fully to fuss with to get the backs on around your heels, or, you slip your foot in and just end-up stepping on the back, thus crushing it down while you shuffle/drag your quasi-slippered feet along on your task.

Which is what brought me to these Isotoner slippers. I realized that I had been doing just that to my backed-slippers... crushing down the backs in the night to the point where I ended-up walking around with them like that during the day as well.

What I needed was a slipper that had an open back, but allowed me to cover my feet at my convenience. And this Isotoner slipper allows me to do just that.

The soles have decent tread, so that when I walk on our hard-wood or tile floors, I don''t slip and slide... another nice feature.

On the practical-side, these slippers are machine-washable. I toss ''em in with my towels and, again, voila!, they come out like new... fresh, clean, and comfy-cozy.

It''s so nice to find a product that works, and is practical to-boot. I love these slippers!

Read Best Reviews of Isotoner Women''s Pillow Step Slide Here



This is the 2nd pair I have now purchased and I really love this product.I have bad arthritis in my feet and I cannot wear just any slipper.I have to have a thick sole with lots of soft padding, especially across my toes; and this slipper fits the bill.I like the adjustable velcro to make the fit more comfortable.The price is great too!

Want Isotoner Women''s Pillow Step Slide Discount?



These slippers are not as comfortable as I thought they would be. I spend alot of time on my feet on a hardwood floor. The arch support feels like a small hard rock pressing into my arches, and the heel padding isn''t any better than direct contact with the floor. I''ve been wearing Acorn slippers for about a year, and wanted a second pair of slippers, but didn''t want to pay $35.00 for another pair. I ordered another pair of Acorns this evening, and these Isotoners will be going into the trash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment