Buy Ivanka Trump Women''s Cashlin Motorcycle Boot Now
Very comfortable boots. Ideal for walking around -which is the main reason I got them for.There is enough room for my calves to fit in along with skinny jeans (14 1/2 inches of calves...).
I bought them in my normal size and it works.
Like the other reviewer said, I am not that tall either, so the length of these boots is great for me. I find that boots that hit me at the knee make me look shorter unless they have high heels. These ones stop several inches below the knee (I am 5''6", 8 1/2 shoe size).
The four stars is due to personal style. The boots have pull on tabs on each side of the shaft, so when one has them on it looks likes the top of the shaft is wider than the bottom-ankle part. I would prefer if it were a straight looking shaft. Other than that, they look very nice and are well made... and did I mention comfortable?
Read Best Reviews of Ivanka Trump Women''s Cashlin Motorcycle Boot Here
Very stylish. Have in black and brown. Foot bed is flat but very comfortable to wear right out of the box. I can wear them all day without my feet hurting and I get compliments from both men and women.
Want Ivanka Trump Women''s Cashlin Motorcycle Boot Discount?
I love these boots. I could never afford these normally but I just happened to get them when they were marked down. The leather is very soft. They are extremely comfortable. Normally I have to wear a size 10 because of extra long 2nd toes,and so my shoes are always loose. These run a bit small and they fit me perfectly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment