Softwalk Women''s Barbados Sandal

Softwalk Women''s Barbados Sandal,Cognac,7 M USThe shoe is very comfortable and fits well. I have a narrow foot and the narrow size is perfect. It is actually a rust color, not red.

These are the most comfortable shoes I''ve ever worn!No breaking in period needed. The first time I wore them I was on the go all day & no discomfort at all. I wasn''t sure I''d like the Black Metallic Flower style but they look very nice...a little something different than the plain black shoe ...without being gaudy looking. The sizing was perfect...excellent fit. I''m going to get several more pairs soon.I just love these sandals! Softwalk is one of my favorite brands anyway but these shoes exceeded my expectations!

Buy Softwalk Women''s Barbados Sandal Now



Love anything softwalk.I never have to break these shoes in.I did have to go 1/2 size larger for the length.

Read Best Reviews of Softwalk Women''s Barbados Sandal Here

I bought these to take on vacation to the shore. I don''t like thong-type sandals. I wanted something that would look good with a casual skirt as well as shorts and that I could wear all day without hurting. These were great. I wore them around the house for a couple of days after they arrived and liked them so much that I ordered two more pair in different colors.

Want Softwalk Women''s Barbados Sandal Discount?



I bought a pair of these at a local shoe store and found them so comfortable that I wore them almost all the time.I wear a 10 narrow, and not very many sandals come in narrows.I was so delighted with these, that I ordered two more pairs from amazon, just to be sure I will have them the rest of this summer and next.They fit good, and even if I''m on my feet all day, I don''t hurt at night. The expense is worth it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment