I borrowed a pair of Keen sandals for a canyoneering trip to Zion.I was able to maneuver in and out of water all day long with one pair of shoes.I purchased my own Keens after I learned how versatile they were.I selected the Whisper because the toe is mainly focused on the Index toe and allows more air into the sandal.The Keen sandals are the only shoes I need for outdoor recreation for hiking, camping and wading in water.I would say the Whisper style is true to size.
Buy Keen Women''s Whisper Sandal Now
I''ve had the original Keen sandels and clogs for years and absolutely love them, although the sandels are a bit clunky. The soles are finally wearing out and I decided to treat myself to a new pair.I went online and really liked two new models, they looked much "lighter" than the originals. I went to buy them and when I tried on the Whispers they were way too tight! I could not get the 7.5 on and I do have a true 7.5 foot. I went up to an 8 and that size would not allow me to put my foot all the way in either. My toes were nowhere near the front of the shoe yet my heel was out the back.
The salesman told me that model has a completely different fit than the others (the Venice and Newports still fit me fine in my correct size).
REALLY disappointed, I liked them a lot. Why do companies do that? A size should be the same across a brand with a similar product!
Read Best Reviews of Keen Women''s Whisper Sandal Here
I am working at a summer camp and purchased these because my hiking boots were making my feet too hot & sweaty. These are perfect! I can hike in the rain or in the heat; my feet don''t get sweaty and it''s okay if they get wet. The toe guard is much more sturdy than it looks; you can kick boulders with some force and not feel a thing.I would say these are true to size, but they have an odd fit they fit snugly around the mid-foot but there is plenty of room (almost too much room) in the toe area. Length is normal. I wear my normal size. These shoes are extremely comfortable and offer plenty of support. I bought them about 2 months ago and have worn them almost every single day. I could not be happier with these sandals!I wear size 8 and ordered that.The sandal felt wonderful on my feet, but there was a gap of .5" above the big toe, meaning it was not covered by the toe box kind of the whole point of the sandal.I paid $8 to send them back and ordered 7.5.This size is (naturally) smaller on the foot and shorter at the heel, but the gap is still there at the big toe.VERY frustrating.Then I tried writing and calling customer service.HA!Good luck ever getting a response there.I was "next" in the que (sp?)for 30 minutes, wrote a question, no one EVER answered.I''m taking the sandals to Corsica, since I have no other options, but I''ll NEVER buy this way again.Go to an outdoor store like REI and TRY THEM ON.I do love the look of these sandals, as they are lighter and less bulky than other styles.And the bright blue makes me smile.
0 comments:
Post a Comment