
This is the perfect white sandal.I love how it looks.The heel is the perfect height for comfort and walking.There were 2 problems, however, that forced me to return them and I think they are related.The leather was stiff.Maybe it would have softened over time but it would not give at all and as a result, it felt too narrow for my feet.They look great and I really wanted to keep them but I also knew they would kill my feet.I recommend you try them.

I received my Jack Rogers shoes about a week ago.The color is what I had expected from the picture and I was pleased with how they fit.They are true to size and I know this will be my to go shoe for the summer.They can be worn with about anything.They appear to be comfortable in the short time I had them on around the house.
Buy Jack Rogers Women''s Barcelona Capri Platform Sandal Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment