Carlos by Carlos Santana Women''s Curious Boot

Carlos by Carlos Santana Women''s Curious,Mustang,10 M USSeller was prompt and the shoes are nice with skinny jeans. just know how to walk in the wedge shoes.it was worth the price! you will like them.

The photo of this boot does not do this boot justice.It is really beautifully detailed and made.It is true to my shoe size and comfortable.

Buy Carlos by Carlos Santana Women''s Curious Boot Now

These boots are really cute, especially with "skinny jeans" and after wearing them all day they didn''t hurt my feet even though the heel is really high. They are a great addition to your shoe wardrobe if you''re looking for something unique.

Read Best Reviews of Carlos by Carlos Santana Women''s Curious Boot Here

I purchased Carlos by Carlos Santana Women''s Curious Boot for a wedding to match the dress I was wearing, and they''ve now become a staple in my wardrobe!They are incredibly comfy, and wide enough to not pinch near the toes.They do run very true to size, so if you wear a 6.5 don''t get a 7 because they''ll feel a bit too big!

The only reason I gave them a 4 star and not a 5 star is because the top edge isn''t very flexible and I''ve developed some slight tenderness where they hit my legs.But nothing intolerable though!I definitely recommend these booties

Want Carlos by Carlos Santana Women''s Curious Boot Discount?

These are great little booties!! The wedges are little high but still quite comfy. The fringe detail adds a little edge and makes these very unique. They also run true to size and are made well with nice leather :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment