Love the shoe. Great fit! Very happy I bought it!
Platform makes it easy to wear and super comfortable. Great buy
Buy Jessica Simpson Women''s Dany Platform Sandal Now
This are sooo gorgeous!!! I wanted to get them for over a year but I never found my size and they were all pretty much sold out since everyone loved them sooo much! I''m very glad they''re back on the market!!! Love them and they are worth every penny.Read Best Reviews of Jessica Simpson Women''s Dany Platform Sandal Here
I have many pairs of the Dany (brown, purple velvet, plaid, pewter, gold, black lace, tomato red) and now have the Nude Suede. These shoes are comfortable for 5 in. heels.They only come in whole sizes and I wear a 6.5. I have them in both the 7 and 6 and both fit me fine. I love these shoes. The Nude Suede are so funky and the online pic does not do them justice. You can''t see the glitter sparkles on the heel which makes it a show stopper. Get these..you won''t regret it.Want Jessica Simpson Women''s Dany Platform Sandal Discount?
I absolutely love wearing JS shoes as they are always made well and fit perfectly on me. I have several pairs of the Danys and this one just like the others are comfy even with all of the height. I am usually in between sizes 6-6.5 and with JS shoes the 6 always fits right. Got them at an awesome price so I am super ecstatic!
0 comments:
Post a Comment