Sbicca Women''s Tristan Wedge Sandal

Sbicca Women''s Tristan Wedge Sandal,Beige,8 B USI love Sbicca shoes always so comfortable and they look great. Shoes came very quickly and looked exactly as shown in picture.

I wear a size 10. Sometimes it can be difficault to find shous that fit and feel good. Well these do both!! They fit true to size and are snug (which I prefer so you don''t slip out while you are walking). I would order these in all the colors!!!

Buy Sbicca Women''s Tristan Wedge Sandal Now

This is my second pair of Sbicca sandals. They arrived in warp speed (3 days) and look just like the picture. They are beige and white so will be a good color, for summer, with jeans, shorts and skirts. They look very good on, are comfortable and fit with no room to spare (I wear a true 7B) so think about that when ordering. They seem to be well made but haven''t owned them long enough to know yet, hence the 4 star rating. The price made them impossible to turn down!

Read Best Reviews of Sbicca Women''s Tristan Wedge Sandal Here

Can''t wait to wear these shoes.Will look great with jeans, shorts, skirts.The straps have every color imaginable.Very comfy as well!Fits perfectly -wedge heel and the platform make this shoe a dream fitNo regrets with this one.

Want Sbicca Women''s Tristan Wedge Sandal Discount?

This is the most comfortable wedge I have ever purchased. I can''t wait for spring and summer. I think I will buy the dark brown and multi-color soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment